Missouri Babies

How to pick bottles?

I know of the whole BPA free vs BPA arguement but outside of that, how did you decide on what type of bottles to use? I feel so lost when it comes to this!! :)

Re: How to pick bottles?

• We registered for a few different types.  We started with the playtex drop-ins system first and it was okay but it was annoying always having to make sure we had the drop-ins.  Plus, it just seemed wasteful.  We ended up trying a couple others and he seemed to have gas with all of them except Born-Free.  So that's what we settled on.  It was trial and error for us.

• We are going with the Playtex Drop-Ins. Yes there is the added expense of having to buy the drop ins and it is kinda wasteful as Molly said, but for us and two babies I dont want to spend a ton of time having to wash all the bottles between uses or every night. We are already going to have a crazy life in just a few shorts weeks, if I can make it a little easier with the bottles that is what I am going to do. Also with the drop ins it can really decrease the amount of air bubbles by squeezing out all the extra air.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • It really is a preference that you kind of make by trying them. I had a friend who used Dr. Brown bottles and said they leaked too much so she switched to Avent. I started with Avent and used them the whole time. You could try a few different ones to see which nipple the baby likes.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC Baby #2 - BFP on 12/14/11 @ 10DPO - CP confirmed 12/18/11
    BFP #2 on 1/13/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"