Success after IF
Options

Fifty Shades of Grey readers (possible spoilers)

Anyone else horrified yet extremely turned on by Mr. Grey all at the same time? Would you all think differently of me if I find myself fantasizing about Christian and the intensity of love he and Ana have.  And BTW, I do consider myself to be a huge prude.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fifty Shades of Grey readers (possible spoilers)

• Options

I started it today and am already 57% through it (DH took over Matt duty for the entire day, and is letting me take it easy b/c of the IUI this am). I would be lying if I said I don't think I'll be fantasizing about Christian. 

TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also somewhat mildy embarrassed to admit that I started this book on Friday and I just started the third book.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJessandJeremy:
    I'm also somewhat mildy embarrassed to admit that I started this book on Friday and I just started the third book.

LOL. I guarantee you I'll be through book 1 by the end of the night. 

TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Was just looking at this book SOLD! Lol
    Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options
    I was afraid to admit that I am definitely fantasizing about Mr Grey. I am loving this series, and cannot put it down! 
    Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    Firstbook was hot, even though he was appalling... Second book made me understand what Ana saw more... Haven't started the third yet :). But no, you aren't alone!!!
  • Options
    I find him so attractive!! I'm just about done with the first book and ive already bought the second on iBooks!! Omg it's so hot!!
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

And whoever said that it was like Twilight, was totally right...  The somewhat weak heroine, the completely obsessed, control freak lover, the flighty mom with many marriages, the taciturn but super loving dad, the amazingly beautiful and special family of the guy...crazy how similar it is....oh..and the repetitive writing...if i have to hear about her damn "inner goddess" one more time, I'm going to puke....its in there as often as "cold alabaster chest" was in twilight...

that being said, I bought the third book before my doctor's appt today...ha!  

• Options
    CMM05CMM05 member

I just posted about this! (didn't see this post....)

I just read all THREE books in 5 days. My girlfriends and I are obsessed. I have never read anything like these books and I am so depressed I am done with the books. I am not embarrassed to admit how much I love these books. The writing is amazing and very different than anything else I have read.

Honestly, I don't think I will be able to find a satisfying book now......I am praying that she has more books in the works!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"