July 2011 Moms
Options

I am going stir crazy.

I have only been out of the house in a week and a half to take Hadley to the doctor and an occasional time or two to pick up dinner. I think I might lose it soon. That is all.

Re: I am going stir crazy.

• Options
    Maybe on your way back from the dr you should take a stroll at the park? I was going to say window shop, but I wouldn't want all the people and commotion. The park will give you both fresh air! And you can also go home whenever you want!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageHope2Have:
    I have only been out of the house in a week and a half to take Hadley to the doctor and an occasional time or two to pick up dinner. I think I might lose it soon. That is all.

Totally understandable! We are here to help keep you sane. Hope Miss Hadley feels better soon so you two can get out! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its REALLY cold and REALLY windy here today, or that would have been grand! She has a sinus infection right now and started antibiotics this morning. Think it would be too soon to take her to lunch tomorrow, and maybe thrift shopping?
  • Options
    Lunch and thrift shopping sound fun!! It's what I did when I was pregnant!! :) Have fun!! Hope she feels better soon!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh thats the worst! I hate being locked up. It has been cold and windy here too so haven't been able to have our usual strolls in the afternoon and it makes for a long day. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageHope2Have:
    Its REALLY cold and REALLY windy here today, or that would have been grand! She has a sinus infection right now and started antibiotics this morning. Think it would be too soon to take her to lunch tomorrow, and maybe thrift shopping?

No, I think the fresh air would do you both a world of good! Hope she feels better and your stir-craziness can end soon. 

• Options

I know exactly how you feel. I leave twice a day, go 1/2 mile up the road to bring B to the bus stop but thats it. Its sad when grocery shopping feels like a great adventure.

• Options
    imageswimiz500:

imageHope2Have:

No, I think the fresh air would do you both a world of good! Hope she feels better and your stir-craziness can end soon. 

Totally agree! Get out, it will probably make you both feel better! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I feel your pain! I try to get out once a day but it's usually just a short walk or something. Audrey will NOT sleep in her stroller or car seat and she's only content for 2 hours between naps so that makes for quick outings.

• Options

imageHope2Have:

If she's feeling okay I totally would!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"