Health & Exercise

Belly Bandit.. your thoughts!

Hi ladies, Happy Sunday to you all!

I have a quick question. Have any of you used the Belly Bandit after having your LO, if so..what did you think. I know 2moms who used it and swear by it. Iv seen them in Target for 60bucks. I know its kind of pricey, but I dont mind paying it if I thought it helps in bringing my tummy back down after delivery. (Must add, i know it wont give me a flat stomach, as iv always had a pooch, but Im curious to know what you ladies think)

Re: Belly Bandit.. your thoughts!

• I bought one, then sold it after DD was born. I ended up with a c-section and the band sat right across my incision. I wont get another one next time. Not worth the money.

EDIT: I never wore it. In the hospital they gave me a band that they usually gove to c-section moms. It was wider and was more comfortable. It helped keep pressure off the incision. I wore that instead.

• I didnt have a Belly Bandit. I bought a really wide band from Medela at the Motherhood Maternity store with as much cheaper.  I wore mine day and night after LO #2 and #3 for wonderful support.  I wish I knew about it with LO #1.
  • Loading the player...
  • I used this for 6 weeks after I had a c section. When I took it off for showers and to change clothes my belly would feel really weird. Idk how to explain it but this gives so much support and made me feel comfortable.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2864114

• I just bought several pairs of extra-firm hold hip/tummy panties.  I wore them over my regular panties 24/7 except showering of course.  But sleeping, working out, everything.  I wore them from day 1 PP for 8 straight weeks.  I thought they worked amazing.  They made me feel more comfortable and look better and I think they definitely got my hips and belly back down to size.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am 5 days post partum and I have been wearing mine for a few days and totally notice a difference when I take it off at night to sleep. So far it's worth the money to me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a c-section so I did not like mine.  It really bothered my incision.
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think there are two parts to your question:

Did it make me more comfortable and provide support post pardom? YES

Did it contribute to making my belly flatter post pardom? I don't think so. Transverse ab excercised did wonders though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"