TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Can I be here too?

When I first joined TTCAL c.Sept 2011, I saw there was a TTCAL6+mo, but never thought I'd be here...and I'm sure you all feel the same.  But I've been lurking here lately, and I want to get to know you all better..but before I post here I figured I should ask, or intro or something. Should I full on redo my intro? I think you guys all know me by now. DH and I have been TTCAL since September 2011, so going on 7months now...we're currently TTA until April to sort out some relationship stuff, and get me into a new OB first.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I be here too?

• Welcome.  I'm sorry you have to be here (and all of us really), but I agree I never dreamed I'd still be ttcal and on this board today.  Life has a way of being pretty unpredictible.  I hope your stay is short and sweet.

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Welcome.  I'm very sorry that you find yourself here (((hugs)))
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to 6+ ....But sorry you find yourself here. ((HUGS))
  • Thanks ladies! Like I said, I'm sorry to be here, but I'm excited to get to know you all better.  I guess everything has an upside right? (I'm trying to be more positive lately.... Smile )
  • I'm sorry you find yourself here, but welcome.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Welcome.  I hope your TTA break is just what your relationship needs and you graduate quickly.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelavril:

Welcome.  I'm sorry you have to be here (and all of us really), but I agree I never dreamed I'd still be ttcal and on this board today.  Life has a way of being pretty unpredictible.  I hope your stay is short and sweet.

All of this and another welcome. 

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Sorry you have to be here I hope your TTA time helps with everything and then you have a quick trip on over to PGAL
  • imagedelino:
    Welcome.  I hope your TTA break is just what your relationship needs and you graduate quickly.
    This, I'm sorry you have to be here but welcome.
  • A warm welcome, and I am sorry that you have to be here.
    BFP #1 - Chemical Pregnancy ----BFP#2 - DD born at 32 weeks-----BFP #3 Spontaneous Identical Twin Boys lost due to Missed M/C - on 7/1/11----BFP #4 Baby girl lost due to Trisomy 22 on 1/6/12 PGAL and PAL Always Welcome! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome hun. I'm sorry you have to find yourself over here. 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"