Eco-Friendly Family
Options

HATE the smell of sposies

So DS2 has a bad rash and is using some medicated cream so we are using sposies for a few days til it clears up. I forgot how much I cannot stand the smell of disposable diaper. And with my pregnancy super smelling powers, it's like a million times worse that I swear I smell the diaper on him from across the room. GROSS! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HATE the smell of sposies

• Options
    Ugh, that must stink :0 Hope he is back to cloth very soon!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know! We have to use them for daycare. And everytime i pick him up from there i always think he has a dirty diaper but no, clean.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Cat tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS was in sposies for a bad rash a few weeks ago. It was the first time he'd ever been in one and I swear, our entire house smelled like diapers. It was gross.

And to think, when I told family that we were going cloth they all said that the house would stink because of the diapers sitting around waiting to be washed. Ha.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Pampers stink the worst, imo. 
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    Can you use liners that go between the cloth and your LO?  That's what we did when we had to try out a yeast medication.
    IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm SO glad you posted this. I can't STAND the smell and I feel like nobody knows what I'm talking about. I run a small home daycare and I can't even stand to have the changing room door open because of the stench from the disposable diapers. The store brand dipes, IMO, don't have a smell. It's Huggies and Pampers etc.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"