Blended Families

Just to say hi :)

Hi everybody!!

So this is my first post here at The Bump, so I figured I would just kind of introduce myself lol...

I don't have any children of my own, but I do have one very special little man in my life- my BF's 20mo old son.  I first got to meet him when he was about a year old and his father was bringing him into work from time to time.  Over the last number of months since his father and I started dating, I've been blessed to get to spend more and more time with him, and now he's practically like a son to me.

I'm really excited to be a part of this community and to share some of my experiences with you and to learn about you and your experiences.  This is going to be fun!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Just to say hi :)

• Aw... I remember when I thought it was going to be fun too. ;-) kidding. Kidding. Kind of...  Welcome to the board. 
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    Aw... I remember when I thought it was going to be fun too. ;-) kidding. Kidding. Kind of...  Welcome to the board. 

LOL, this is what I thought too.  There are certainly fun times.  But it's a LOT of hard work.    :)

Welcome!   

TTC 10/11. IUI 2/12. BFP 3/8/12. 4/26/12 missed mc. RE consult 5/17/12. IVF #1 ER 7/13/12 53R, 41M ICSIed, 32F, 8 5d, 6 6d blasts - all PGD/frozen. PGD results 1 normal M and 1 normal F, 1 maybe M. FET 9/6, transferred 1 F embie. Beta 9/15 BFN. FET#2 planned for 11/2012 put off until 2013. Surprise BFP 11/21/12!! My son was born on 7/24/13!

FET 4/28/2015 - Transferred 1 M embie. 5/6/15 BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    Aw... I remember when I thought it was going to be fun too. ;-) kidding. Kidding. Kind of...  Welcome to the board. 

Yes

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imagekaratechrissy:

LOL!  I thought the same thing once!  For a very brief moment...and I'm NOT kidding.

• Are you and your SO engaged?  Living together?  How often does he have his son?

Welcome to the board!  Best wishes for your new little family.

Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • imagekaratechrissy:

Yup, This! Welcome, how is the relationship with BM?

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"