Pregnant after 35
Options

Hello!

Just introducing myself -- I live in Colorado and used to spend much of my time on the TTC after 35 board, but kept hoping a board like this would be created.

Mrs. G just set me straight today about this board -- How long has it been here?

Anyway, I'm coming up on 38 weeks, so at least I can be here a little while.

Virtual Cheers!Drinks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello!

• Options

Whoa!  Better late than never.. hee!

Welcome, for however a brief time you'll be with us!   .. and congrats on your little one.    Choir girl, eh?    Singer??   She asks, curiously?? :)

Christine

• Options

Yay!!! You're the third person in two weeks that I've successfully referred on to a 35 board! haha! Too bad I don't get commission! Le sigh!

I think your initiation into the board is to show us a belly pic, right ladies? ;-)

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Uhm, yeah, that's it.... belly pic...

(she says, skulking away - as her butt has grown exponentially along with her belly... LOL!)

Christine

• Options
    Hey Choirgirl!  Glad you made your way over here.  Not much longer for you now.  Glad you are doing well.  Now post that belly pic!
  • Options
    Hi! Glad you found us.  Please do stick around, even after the birth.  Us first-timers like having ladies around who can answer our endless questions.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

EEEee, I've never done a PIP, I'll try to figure that out tonight...

Meanwhile thanks for the warm welcome.

And choirgirl is because yes, I'm a singer (was just mostly choirs until a few years ago and then I decided what I really wanted to do was keep doing my research scientist gig half time and do music half time, so I'm back in school doing a music undergrad degree (vocal performance)).

And it's also because I play ice hockey (when not pregnant) and I'm a defenseman,  which usually puts me in the position of doing plenty of rule bending in the name of keeping the other team from scoring, but trying to look as innocent as a choirgirl to the refs.  Really, she fell flat on her face all by herself, she can't skate!

Wow, long, boring explanation.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"