Eco-Friendly Family
Options

DIY hair gel?

Hi ladies!

I'm hoping that you guys can help me out. I've been no 'poo for about 2 months now and I love it. The only problem is that I cannot figure out a Baking Soda/ ASV combo that keeps me from needing styling products. I have shoulder length curly/frizzy hair that needs control.

The best combo I've tried so far is putting coconut oil in my hair after a shower, but I find that it makes my hair look like an oil slick if I try to use it two days in a row. The only other recipes I've found use gelatin (which kinda skeeves me out). I would really like to be able to make something myself or find a way to eliminate the need for styling products all together.

TIA! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: DIY hair gel?

• Options
    I keep coming across raves about flax seed hair gel (sorry no link).
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm going to try the recipe in the link. It probably smells delicious! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The best combo I've tried so far is putting coconut oil in my hair after a shower, but I find that it Zenithink Tablet PC makes my hair look like an oil slick if I Buy Zenithink try to use it two days in a row. Zenithink ZT-280 C91 What Apple did was saw a gap in Zenithink C92 the market based upon peoples? computer usage. Zenithink C71 They saw a trend heading towards computers that were aimed simply at content consumption, content being music, video, internet, games and news. Bearing in mind these needs, tablets were born! A tablet PC is a flat screen PC ZeniThink E72 that looks similar to a laptop?s screen. You?ll notice that there is no keyboard! In fact, the best android tablet are PCs but without many of the components that make up ZeniThink Z102 a traditional computer such as keyboard, heavy battery, fans and mouse or touchpad. In order to check media, internet and the news tablets ?ust need a touchscreen, this makes them cheaper and more lightweight than a big laptop.Zenithink
  • Options
    Google using vegetable glycerin and water. I don't remember the ration but I've heard it's good as a hair serum. I've tried it before but had to be careful with the amount I used due to my fine hair. I'm sure it would be great on curly hair. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Google using vegetable glycerin and water. I don't remember the ration but I've heard it's good as a hair serum. I've tried it before but had to be careful with the amount I used due to my fine hair. I'm sure it would be great on curly hair. You are supposed to mix it together and put it in a spray bottle. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"