Babies on the Brain
Options

:D we decided to get off birth control!!!!

I am so happy right now I can barely handle it!!! I have expressed my desire to try to have a baby to my husband for awhile now and he just told me he is ready for me to get off birth control! Any way, I have been looking up things I need to do before we get pregnant. I want to get our blood work done to test for any genetic problems.  I'm going to meet with  my doctor next month for my annual and will discuss everything with her then. I need to have my wisdom teeth taken out :/ (not excited for this) so, there are a few things we need to get in order but nevertheless we are thrilled! We are not telling anyone that we are going to try, we want it just to be a big surprise for everyone. So I thought I would share with everyone on here my excitement <3
Lilypie - Personal pictureBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimagePregnancy Ticker
August '15 January Siggy Challenge "Favorite Mean Girl" 
Marianne Bryant - Easy A

Re: :D we decided to get off birth control!!!!

• Options
    Congrats!! Wishing you lots of luck!! :)
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What an exciting time!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Awesome! GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Good luck! My husband and I are very close to the "getting off BC" phase as well, and I'm pretty excited about it! I just ordered "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and I'm hoping it will give us a lot of great information.

Don't worry AT ALL about having your wisdom teeth removed. I had all 4 removed at the same time last January and I was up, dancing around the living room, eating pudding and watching Harry Potter with my DH that same night. It's nerve-wracking but it'll go smoothly!

Anniversary
  • Options

Thanks everyone! 

imagescallah919:

Good luck! My husband and I are very close to the "getting off BC" phase as well, and I'm pretty excited about it! I just ordered "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and I'm hoping it will give us a lot of great information.

Don't worry AT ALL about having your wisdom teeth removed. I had all 4 removed at the same time last January and I was up, dancing around the living room, eating pudding and watching Harry Potter with my DH that same night. It's nerve-wracking but it'll go smoothly!

did they put you to sleep? the dentist i'm going to does them awake.... I'm considering going to someone else.... 

Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope this experience is everything & more you wish it to be. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, they put me to sleep. I was counting down with the mask on my face, woke up and thought they hadn't even started but they were done. Oddly enough, when I woke up I was crying, lol (the nurse said that happens sometimes). I'm not sure if that was why it went so well or not, but I worried way more than was necessary. I hope it goes well for you!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    oh gosh hahah! I'll probably be crying when I get there :P Thanks for your comments :) hopefully I can just get it over with and focus on getting pregnant :P
    Marianne Bryant - Easy A
  • Options
    Best of luck on all accounts! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Exciting times!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board