Toddlers: 24 Months+

shoe size from 2 - 3 years old?

I know this could vary dramatically by kid, but I'm wondering - what shoe size was your child at 2 and 3 years old?

DD is in a wedding at the end of the year and I found the most adorable shoes.  They're cheap enough that I can probably just get the next two sizes up.  Is it likely her feet will grow more than 1-2 sizes this year?

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*

Re: shoe size from 2 - 3 years old?

• DS did last year. He started in a 6w for summer, by fall/winter he was in an 8W. Now his fall/winter shoes still fit nicely, I still may go up 1/2 size for the summer. We'll take him the end of march or April for his summer shoes and see how the 8.5 fit since it's easier to have a sandal a little bigger than a sneaker, I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD is just about to fit size 6 shoes at 2 years old, and DS will be 4 this month and fits a size 10. If your DD is already in a size 5 or 6 I wouldn't go smaller than a 7 thats for sure, but it's hard to say. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ds has always had small feet. He was a size 5 around 2 years old and is just now a size 6.5 at almost 3 1/2 years old.
    Natural M/C:@5 wks 7/31/07 Natural M/C:@5 wks 12/27/09 Missed M/C, D&C:@9 wks 06/13/11
  • My son is 26 months old and he is wearing a size 8. 
  • DS is in a 6 or 7 depending on the shoe (he is 2 1/2yrs)
  • My DS is 27 months, and wears a size 8, but is pushing a 9 now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ds is a size 7 and he turns 3 in may and i don't think he'll be moving up again unitl the fall. my kids usually only go up 1 size in a year though dd mya be slowing down.  this time last year ds was in a 6.
  • DD is 2 and wears 5.5-6 depending on the brand.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DD is currently wearing a size 9 :-( She is growing like a weed. She was wearing a size 8 for only a couple of months.
    Mommy to two wonderful little girls! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My DS will be three in two weeks and he is a size 7-8.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• She was in size 5 when she turned 2.  6 over the summer.  7 and 8 for about a month each in the fall.  9 over the winter and just grew into 10 a month before turning 3.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"