Parenting
Options

Does the Bachelor get worse looking every week?

He was never hot, but he was kind of cute at the beginning of the season. Now he looks like the wingman at the bar you'd never give a second glance.
Nadia Irene 8/13/07 Reid Owen 8/18/09

Re: Does the Bachelor get worse looking every week?

• Options
    Tonight is the first night I've seen the show (SIL was visiting and watched it). I was surprised about his looks. And what was up with his bow tie at dinner with one of the girls?
  • Options
    His sexual appeal was already about a 3, but that bow tie brought it down to a 1. I poked my husband, "Look at what he's wearing- a bow tie!!" And even my husband made a face at that.
    Nadia Irene 8/13/07 Reid Owen 8/18/09
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HIs hair and fashion sense is the worst I have seen on that show.  They really needed to get him a hair and fashion stylist.  I am not a fan of long hair on men to begin with but his hairstyle(or lack of one) is really awful.
  • Options
    He looks like the Geico caveman. I have no clue why anyone would think he is even cute. Yuck
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagenic326:
    He looks like the Geico caveman. I have no clue why anyone would think he is even cute. Yuck

lol i thought the same thing. not cute at all. kind of a waste of a season. oh well, looking forward to the bachelorette w/ emily. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"