Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

NBR: Recommend your Vacuum

I am looking to buy a new vacuum cleaner.  Anyone have any suggestions??

Re: NBR: Recommend your Vacuum

• Options

We have this LG one and I love it.  I wanted a Dyson originally but after doing a lot of research I decided on this one instead.  The attachments are great, it's easy to use and it cleans up the massive amount of dog hair in our house. 

https://www.lg.com/us/vacuum-cleaners/lg-LuV300B-upright-vacuum/technical-specifications

image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    I also wanted a Dyson but ended up getting a Shark professional.  I did a ton of research and purchased the vacuum last week.  It arrived yesterday and I was amazed at how much it picked up.  It made the carpet look brand new!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a Dyson, love it!
  • Options
    I have the miele...it's expensive but excellent. Attachments for both hard surface and carpet
  • Options

I have a kenmore progressive. I love it. It's a few years old so I'm not sure if they still make them. But you can check sears.

If you prefer a canister my mom always has speed queens. The first one lasted her over twenty years. I'm 25 and she's had two vacuums in my lifetime.

One thing I always tell people who ask this question is "You get what you pay for" 

Spend a little extra money. I spent 3 years waiting tables and my boss always bought 50-60 cheapies I can't even count how many vacuums we went through in those few years.

• Options

imageChargersgrl33:
    I also wanted a Dyson but ended up getting a Shark professional.  I did a ton of research and purchased the vacuum last week.  It arrived yesterday and I was amazed at how much it picked up.  It made the carpet look brand new!

this.  The infomericals got me.  You can get it almost anywhere, target, lowes, home depot.  It works great and is really lightweight. Also, it's like a 3rd of the price of the dyson.  I think it's somewhere between $130-$160

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Hoover WindTunnel and I love it! We used to have a Shark and I will never buy from them again. Their customer service stinks.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    Dyson Ball Animal (the purple one), it swivels, can use on hard floors and carpet, attachments are so easy to use!! Worth the money!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemnewlee:

I have a kenmore progressive. I love it. It's a few years old so I'm not sure if they still make them. But you can check sears.

We have the same one and love it.  It's over 5 years old and still works just as well as it did the day we bought it.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kirby Sentria....love it!! It has great suction and has a lifetime warranty....downfall, it is expensive!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"