2nd Trimester
Options

Just a little shout out to "lightning crotch"...

How do I hate thee? There are no words...a-hole.

Sorry..just had to let that out.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Just a little shout out to "lightning crotch"...

• Options
    Ditto!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options

OH MAN. I HATE this.

I will randomly let out a loud "OUCH!" and Dh gets a kick out of asking "is it your vagina again?"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageashcart01:

OH MAN. I HATE this.

I will randomly let out a loud "OUCH!" and Dh gets a kick out of asking "is it your vagina again?"

Yes, honey it's the "electric tampon." (This is how bumpies described it when I was pregnant with #1.) 

I didn't start feeling it until week 25+ last time maybe but I felt it last week and was all, "Oh hellll no!"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm suddenly feeling EXTREMELY blessed that I haven't felt this yet...*gulp*
    image image BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Oh yea, I had that BAD with my 2nd. From 32 weeks until delivering I could barely walk more than three steps without feeling like I was being stabbed in my cervix. It was kind of funny because everywhere I went people must have thought I was going into labor.

I've only had a few so far this time around. Hoping it doesn't get worse again. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't know what this is. That said, I have never been so scared about something I have never heard of in my life! :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Seriously!?  What is this, why have I never heard of it, and why does it happen???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMWmom2BB1:
    Seriously!?  What is this, why have I never heard of it, and why does it happen???

I only ever heard about it on TB. When I brought it up to my OB she was like "Oh yes, some women do feel a poking sensation" and I was like, "Um no. Not poking. STABBING." 

Her best guess was that the baby's head was directly on a nerve. It seems to be one of those magical mysteries of pregnancy. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yep. I wish my son wouldn't punch me in the jenny.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAmyInOly:
    I don't know what this is. That said, I have never been so scared about something I have never heard of in my life! :(

Me too!

• Options
    It's really not that bad. I would say that third tri heartburn and acid reflux are far worse. Oh and contractions. :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"