Minnesota Babies
Options

OB help

Hi Ladies, 

Just wondering if anybody has an OB that they love that works at St. Johns or Woodwinds? I'm about 6 weeks and moving to St. Paul in a month, I'd love to have someone lined up.

Thanks!! 

Re: OB help

• Options
    I go to Metro OB in Maplewood.  I usually see Dr. Less but Dr. Meis delivered my LO (c-section).  Both are great!  And I think they both deliver at Woodwinds as well as St. Johns.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I work in L&D at Woodwinds and I would STRONGLY suggest Dr Burroughs...he currently sees patients at Generations while he is building his own office. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am seeing the midwives at Generation's in Shoreview.  They also have an OB that work in their practice.  I know they deliver at St. John's and St. Joe's, but not sure about Woodwinds. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagenicole0066:
    I am seeing the midwives at Generation's in Shoreview.  They also have an OB that work in their practice.  I know they deliver at St. John's and St. Joe's, but not sure about Woodwinds. 

I saw these midwives too for both my kids but I would go to Dr France if I saw an OB. (The OB at Generations)

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are you kidding Dr. Burroughs is a terrible doctor! I would never go see him again he made me feel so uncomfortable and when I asked him questions about things duirng my exam he never seemed to know the answer! I felt like if he didnt know the answer to my question he would pull something out of thin air just so he didnt sound like an idiot! I would never recommend seeing Dr. Burroughs and I would be afraid to be his patient especially if he was performing surgery on me and something happen to go wrong!!  Yikes!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"