Austin Babies

***carlinlp***

First off I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share with us info you have learned regarding natural medicine. I know a lot of the information you share is backed by research and I have been trying some of it. I am very interested in learning more about ways to enhance the immune system, fight infections, and stop inflammation (esp as related to my CF). Do you have any advice as to a place to start? I feel like the internet is just a slew of information and I'm having a hard time figuring out what's accurate. Is there a place in town that you would recommend going to for help? Or any books?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ***carlinlp***

• imageMainer-in-Texas:
    First off I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share with us info you have learned regarding natural medicine. I know a lot of the information you share is backed by research and I have been trying some of it. I am very interested in learning more about ways to enhance the immune system, fight infections, and stop inflammation (esp as related to my CF). Do you have any advice as to a place to start? I feel like the internet is just a slew of information and I'm having a hard time figuring out what's accurate. Is there a place in town that you would recommend going to for help? Or any books?

Ditto!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • While she and LLCG work stuff out in the thread below, I just wanted to butt in to say that a great place to start is "Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing." I used to work in a health food store, and it's the go-to reference for newbies. It's an awesome reference, especially wrt immunity-related stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at the chiro with my kids boosting our immune systems ;). I'll reply when I get home tonight!
  • imagecarlinlp:
    I'm at the chiro with my kids boosting our immune systems ;). I'll reply when I get home tonight!
    Can you make an appointment for me please? Ok, thanks. Bye. Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"