Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Thankful Thursday**

I'm bored.

"I think I learned to appreciate and treasure each day, because you don't know how many you're going to be given." - Sandra Day O'Connor

I'm trying to live this way.  I kept feeling so down and out, and DH it just so go with the flow freaking happy all the time.  It was putting a damper on things.  So i'm just taking life one day at a time, and trying not to freak out and get so upset.  So today i'm thankful for my DH who has really put some perspective on things for me.

Re: **Thankful Thursday**

• Options

I am thankful to have made it to made it to March and through Leap Year without having a baby!  Silly but I really didn't want that!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Since having the twins AF has been a nightmare, super heavy, bad cramps. I was petrified I'd have it on vacation and it came yesterday, early.  The last day should be the day before we leave. Perfect timing... SO thankful!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH was home sick two days this week.  I know he's practically at death's door if he stayed home from is new job.  While it sucks not being there for him...I'm thankful for my Mom and Grandma for taking care of him and making sure he had soup and gatorade.  
    Bianca image.
  • Options

I'm thankful for drama clearing up.

I'm thankful for this girl named meryl and her awesome seester.

I'm thankful for my girls morning at MrsOC's saturday. And to MrsOC for supporting my new venture!

I'm thankful for the dog toys that keep kid and dog entertained when they play together.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm so thankful that DH does not need another surgery. It would have made it 4 surgeries in 5 months. This means he can continue to feel better and be back to himself.
  • Options
    I am thankful for the one snowstorm of the year falling on my birthday! An unexpected day off is the best present ever!
  • Options

I'm thankful for having amazing friends who know when I'm down and don't let me get too far into that black hole that I have trouble getting out. These few but amazing people don't let me do the "poor me" act and help me to accept things that I cannot change and really open my eyes and realize that I'm lucky and blessed. To actually be supported and be able to support these types of people in your life is truely a blessing. I don't know what I'd do without them, sometimes you just can't talk to DH, KWIM?. And it seems they always know the perfect wine to go with our moods:)

And I'm Thankful for the poor instructor in that protective suit at our Krav Maga course last night. I totally took all my frustration out on him but I feel so much better today. He must have drawn the short stick, but I love that part of the class where we practice our techniques:)  

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    I'm thankful for technology that made electric breast pumps so even though DS and I could not get the hang of BFing, I could still give him 98% breastmilk!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love this! I am so thankful that we found out Tuesday that our house deal will be good to go:) And I am thankful for this little miracle that will be coming into our lives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"