Austin Babies

stride rite?- saucony for little boys?

I bought a pair of saucony for me a while back and I hated them- my foot went numb in places and I just felt like they were kinda cheap. 

SR only has a select few styles in DSs size and most are saucony.  How are they for little/toddler boys? Are they good quality? How do they compare to SRs brand? For nearly $50 I'm hoping they last!

Re: stride rite?- saucony for little boys?

• The Saucony sneakers we got for DS were like $30, I think. He seems to like them, at least he doesn't complain when he wears them (which is most days). They have held up well, though we've only had them since November. We have these https://www.zappos.com/product/7815347/color/4751
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Luke has had one pair of Stride Rites and a few Sauconys.  The SRs started falling apart almost immediately.  I was seriously not impressed.  His Sauconys (and mine as well) have held up.  Maybe you just got a bum pair?

Last time we bought Luke tennies, we got him a pair of Tsukihoshi from Sandy's.  They've held up remarkably well and can even go in the washing machine when they get super dirty.  I want to say they were ~$35-40.

• Loading the player...
  • We have a pair for H and he's loved them. until the blink shoes came along ;)

They held up quite well to his lifestyle of daily ditch digging in gravel and dirt under the deck as well as just daily wear :)

• DD is on her second pair of saucony's.  I really like them.  They have held up great, and I like the flexible soles (they aren't super thick).  Now she can't really tell me what she thinks but DD seems comfortable in them.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"