Trouble TTC

Lucky Socks Exchange Reminder

Hi everyone --

Just a friendly reminder that all lucky socks should on their way to your fellow 3Ters by now!  

If you're an elf who hasn't yet mailed your gift... please get it in the mail in the next day or two!

If you've received a gift, but haven't posted anything about it...  Make a post thanking your elf, and showing a PIP of your goodies!

Thanks everyone!  If anyone has any questions or problems feel free to page me or let me know in this thread.

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

Re: Lucky Socks Exchange Reminder

• I'll be the first to pubically admit mine will be a tad late (Friday/Saturday before it gets in the mail).  It's conference week, which is H.E.L.L. and last week was spent on report cards.

Embarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine will be a little late too.....work has been crazy!!!!!!! I hope to get it out Friday or Saturday!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine will go out on Friday, as well. I have the socks and other goodies, but work has been crazy.
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • To the ellf I picked sorry mine willie getting out since lll be in the hospital ateast tillage tomm or sat. And for that se reason my Thamk you's will take a while to post
  • Same here. I have everything bought, just need to pick up an envelope. It should go out tomorrow.

ETA: Pulga, I think you get a pass with that whole rush to the ER, admitted to the hospital thing.

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
    TTC #1 March 2010 - Nov 2012
    Me: 29, PCOS (anov), Hashimoto's Disease // DH: 30, normal SA
    3 Clomid, 1 Clomid/Menopur, 1 Menopur w/ TI (CX 4x's due to cysts) - All BFN
    1 Clomid/Menopur, 2 Menopur, 1 Follistim w/ IUI - All BFN
    RPL & Karyotype testing normal

IUI #5 (12/1/12) --> Follistim + 1/3 hCG Trigger = BFP! EDD: 8/23/13
    Betas --> 61 (13dpo) // 156 (16 dpo) // 223 (18dpo) // 656 (21 dpo)
    U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!
    8w6d - wiggly baby! // 9w3d - wiggly baby with fingers!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

My Blog: Searching for Lucky Socks

• thanks again for organizing this Lynda!  i had a great time shopping for my elf, and can't wait to get my package.  i honestly don't know which is more fun in this case.  i really needed something to be excited about and to distract me.  so thanks again!
  • Mine is being mailed out this afternoon.  Between being sick and a crazy week, the time got away from me.

TTC started Oct '10
    Me: AMA w/RSD, atypical PCOS w/IR, LPD and High Prolactin. Controlled HP post-loss.
    DH: Low-T and borderline morph
    18 cycles, 3 medicated w/RE to get to a BFP!
    EDD 9/7/12, Saw HB @7w3d,missed m/c 1/30 @8w3d, d&c 2/8
    11 AL cycles, 9 medicated/IUI cycles. All BFFN!
    Moving forward with IVF
    BFP#2 our little cycle break surprise on AL cycle 12! EDD 10/27/13
    Beta #1: 41 Beta #2: 398; perfect u/s 3/11 hb @133bpm
    u/s 3/25 one perfect hb @183 bpm, adjusted EDD 10/23/13
    MaterniT21 and carrier screens normal. It's a girl!!!
    Severe Pre-E, HFpEF, PE, AMA & IF= OAD

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    All IF/AL Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"