Austin Babies

Jester Estates

Anyone live in this neighborhood?  Would love to hear any feedback, positive or negative.  Thanks!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Jester Estates

• The hill is a b*tch to ride up on your bike.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • imageMrsRosie:
    The homes are lovely.  Unfortunately I haven't won the lottery yet, so can't give you and real feedback.  I suspect the traffic would majorly suck pretty much all the time.

This.  I briefly considered it because it is right across the street from my mom's neighborhood, but, OMG... the traffic!!  Very nice homes, though. 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the feedback.  The traffic situation is definitely something that concerns me a great deal!  I have to get downtown and DH has to get very far north, so I am afraid of us both having a nightmare commute. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagerssnlvr:
    The hill is a b*tch to ride up on your bike.

This. I know someone who lived there and their house was awesome. THat's about all I know 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Rush hour traffic is really bad.  There aren't many in or out pathways so your a bit stuck and it can take a while.  I used to go the backroads (through the neighborhood) down to 360, which saved several minutes, but then you still have to fight 360 traffic. 

I loved, loved the neighborhood.  We didn't live there but DDs daycare was that way and DH worked over near there for a while.  We looked at houses in that general area but the commute and traffic were just painful on a daily basis.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"