2nd Trimester

Accupuncture for migraines?

I am desperate for some relief! My Fioricet isn't working. I am starting day 4 with this headache.Have any of you tried alternative medicine for pregnancy migraines? Did it work?
BabyFetus Ticker
BFP May 2017. 
BFP July 2014. Low Progesterone. DS born by repeat c-section for breech presentation.
BFP November 2011 TWINS!!!. Lost a twin at 7 weeks. DS born VBAC.
BFP July 2009. DD born via c/section for breech presentation.
BFP Jan. 2009. Missed miscarriage at 9 weeks.D&C March 2010
December 2009 - Diagnosed with bicornuate uterus.

Re: Accupuncture for migraines?

• YES!! IT WORKS!!!! I had a headache for 11 days. I had accupuncture on a Saturday and by Sunday afternoon it was gone. IM A BELIEVER!!

Lilybug Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes! It worked for me, though take my advice with a grain of salt. My friend said it didn't work for her, so I'm assuming everyone's different. But if Floricet isn't working, I'd say acupuncture's worth a try.
  • Loading the player...
  • I did acupuncture and saw a chiropractor for migraines before pregnancy and they both helped a ton!! I would say try it! For me acupuncture was so relaxing and I would fall asleep on her table. It is awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't done acupuncture, but I have used chiropractic to get rid of migranes.  I know it doesn't work for everybody, but it's worth a shot.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Support with Integrity
  • My mom has had chronic migraine problems for the past decade, she finally went to accupuncture a couple of months ago and it is the only thing that has helped her. Definitely worth trying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"