3rd Trimester

I Hate Stupid People!

Hello everyone,

I just thought i would share my experience today with you all.

I work in a home for the aged and there is an employee here who thinks he knows everything.

I was really craving mac and cheese today and i noticed the calories where kind of high but i really wanted a treat today.

The employee then took it upon himself to go through my lunch bag and ask what i was eating for lunch, when he saw the 400 calorie mac and cheese he immediately asked me why i would be eating this kind of stuff while pregnant, and he also looked at me and tried to be serious and said, "we do have a salad bar" if i was not in a management position i think i would have taken him out! LOL

I went on to tell him i felt like mac and cheese b/c i have salty cravings, and he then went on to say, "Oh okay, i have never had a baby so i wouldnt understand"

GRRRRRR of course you have not had a baby genious!!!

I feel better now...sorry for the rant!

Re: I Hate Stupid People!

• I can totally relate because I crave Mac and Cheese too.  Never was interested in eating it before getting pregnant.  I'll NEVER understand the stupid things people say to pregnant women.

• What a momo.  I have a co-worker who always makes comments about what I'm eating.  It goes right up my ass, sideways. 

I want to make a t-shirt:

"If you wouldn't make the food comment you're thinking of to a fat person, don't make it to a pregnant woman - we're hormonal and hungry - leave us alone."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • What I eat is my business! I would have told him off and not offered an explanation. I would have said something like "Food is food and unless you want to be stabbed by a pregnant lady, keep going!"

I'm mean...

My stupid people issues from A) the USPS, B) a person I was friends with and I got rid of them, yet they still seem to think we're friends & C) the scheduler at the OBGYN's office.

A) I ordered a car part because my mom decided as a baby gift she would pay for my car to get ac put in it before summer. So I'm waiting to get this one so my mechanic can begin work on it in a week or so. I live in a house and our mail boxes aren't attached to our homes where I live. 4 mail boxes are lined up twice on the block. So I get this slip from the USPS saying this is the final notice of the package being delivered...I never got a first one and it's not a big package. It fits in my mail box because I know the dimensions of the part and all.

B) This person screwed me over big time. We used to be BFF's and she knows how I am when it comes to getting rid of people, yet she has talked to my mom about me and unfortunately my mom told her I'm pregnant. I have her blocked on facebook, but she went onto MySpace (haven't used my MySpace in years!) and send me a message and friend request and so on...I only knew about it because it sent to my e-mail today. So I canceled my account....ugh!  

C) I called my OBGYN because I can't make it to my NST appointment tomorrow. I have an appointment with another one of my doctors at 8am that is supposed to last 3 hours. After that I have an appointment with the high risk doctor where all they do is an ultrasound and I talk to the doctor...the OBGYN's receptionist calls me back saying that it's okay if I miss the NST since I'm seeing the high risk doctor and having an ultrasound and they will see me at 9:30am tomorrow at my NST....

I hope work goes better! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • "The employee then took it upon himself to go through my lunch bag and ask what i was eating for lunch"

WHAT??  Who goes through someone else's lunch bag?  What a loser! I don't even have words. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep he thinks he owns the place :(

oh well im done in 2 months LOL i love my other co-workers but he has to go! LOL

• image526SadieSadie:

What a momo.  I have a co-worker who always makes comments about what I'm eating.  It goes right up my ass, sideways. 

I want to make a t-shirt:

"If you wouldn't make the food comment you're thinking of to a fat person, don't make it to a pregnant woman - we're hormonal and hungry - leave us alone."

hahaha can you make two shirts and send one to me :) I dont get why people feel the need to comment especially when they have no experience in the matter

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"