3rd Trimester
Options

Do not shop at Babies N Bellies

This online store has the worst customer service and you cant return items only exchange them and it takes forever to get your order. Horrible quality of clothes, probably the worst quality I have ever seen and I order a few items as all of them were horrible, the pants were unwearable and they are refusing to take them back for a refund. Oh and my items took 20 days to receive, one item still hasnt come so I had to email them to canel it and it took forever for them to respond to me, they still never gave me a reason as to why it never came.
imageimageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Do not shop at Babies N Bellies

• Options
    Wow... that sucks! But thanks for the warning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Can you talk to your credit card company and see if they're able to do anything about it?  I had success a while back getting an online retailer to accept a return when my bank (I used a MasterCard) got involved and said they wouldn't pay them.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Goodreads shelf
    Snjoslin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageinterzone:
    Can you talk to your credit card company and see if they're able to do anything about it?  I had success a while back getting an online retailer to accept a return when my bank (I used a MasterCard) got involved and said they wouldn't pay them.

definatly give this a try. I used to work with bank of americas credit card claims and also the fraud dept. you have alot more rights then the company when it comes to online pruchases you make with a credit or debit card.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"