Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Similac Moms

It seems like everyone is getting coupons in the mail. I signed up at similiac.com a few weeks ago but haven't received anything yet. Am I missing something?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Similac Moms

• Options
    I can't think of anything else that I did that would have them sending coupons. Maybe give their customer service a call? You might get some extras that way?

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Options
    I signed up too and haven't received anything either! Maybe they just take a while...but I feel like our LO will be on solids by the time we finally get anything!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got stuff for about 1 month and haven't gotten anything since. I am thinking they may have some sort of "cap" on how many coupons they send out and nothing is being sent right now??
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I signed up way back when I was about 3 months pregnant.  I must have a couple different times (I don't remember...) because I got a couple boxes at my house, a couple at my dad's house and a couple at hubby's dad's house (we lived at all three addresses at some point or another during my pregnancy).  Each box had a can, or a half ("sample") can of Similac Advance and $20 worth of $5 coupons for any Similac brand formula.  I can't tell you how they've saved us over the past couple of weeks, but we just started getting them about a month before my due date. Which was lucky because DS was born 3 weeks early... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My husband and I are both signed up and we recieve about one $5 off coupon a month each.  I would def. give customer service a call though!  Those coupons are lifesavers!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"