3rd Trimester

Placenta Previa

Hi Ladies, at my 19 week A/S I was found to have a marginal previa.  I went back for a scan thinking it would be clear at 27 weeks, but, there were no significant changes. I had another scan yesterday at 31.5 weeks and again, there were no significant changes.  My doctor is sending me for one final scan 4/2 (36 weeks 2 days).  At that time if I am not 2cm away from my cervix, I will be set for an ultrasound.  Have any of you had a previa this late in the game (32 weeks) that cleared up in the final weeks?  If not, how many weeks were you/are you scheduled to have your C section?  TIA 
*********TTC Since 09/2010 BFP 08/19/11 EDD 04/28/12********* It's a girl! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Placenta Previa

• I had previa and to add fuel to the fire, my DD was also breech - it came down to the wire (like 36/38 weeks, can't remember), but she flipped and my placenta moved as well.  Had a successful vaginal delivery.  Good luck!  :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I went in yesterday for my 36 week check-up and an ultrasound to see if my placenta had moved and sure enough it had.  Mine had to move 2 cm as well and it hade moved 4.  There is hope.  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both!  I am glad to know there is still hope.  Not that a C section would be bad... 
    *********TTC Since 09/2010 BFP 08/19/11 EDD 04/28/12********* It's a girl! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat too.  Going in tomorrow for my 32 week u/s.  Thanks to the two previous posters for the hope.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelrbryant:
    I'm in the same boat too.  Going in tomorrow for my 32 week u/s.  Thanks to the two previous posters for the hope.  :)

Good luck today!  I hope it has moved up.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"