Cloth Diapering
Options

Best place to buy BG from?

I want to find somewhere with a good selection of 4.0s in snaps thy ships quickly! Any recs?

Re: Best place to buy BG from?

• Options
    Kelly's Closet or Cottonbabies. I think Cottonbabies has free shipping and they are most likely to have everything in stock. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cottonbabies has gently used BG 4.0 on sale right now. Use the coupon code BESTDEAL to get an extra 5% off. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jackbenatural.com! My fave site!
  • Options
    Love Abby's Lane - always have free shipping (usually ships the same day if you order early enough), 5% off with code SUNSHINE.  Best customer service around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options

imageVermillionsss:
    Kelly's Closet or Cottonbabies. I think Cottonbabies has free shipping and they are most likely to have everything in stock. 

Kelly's closet has reward points, spend $225 in merchandise and get a $10 gift certificate back -spend more get more certificates, which is great if you plan on buying your entire stash there.  Free shipping on order over $49 and they always seem to have coupons for free diapers when you place an order.  I bought my stash in 6 orders meeting the minimum for free shipping so I could get a free diaper.  Usually you are allowed to use the coupon code only twice, so you would have to space out your orders for when a new coupon code became available.  I started buying when I was pregnant so that was easy for me.  Check out the coupons button on the top of the website.

Cottonbabies has a gently used/seconds sale quite often.  I've bought a few diapers from there and they were excellent quality, but I could tell the two I got were used before.  Cotton babies is the manufacturer of BG diapers. 

I personally buy from Kelly's, I get great customer service from them. 

If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think you can do best if you're able to combine a B5G1 deal with a 15% off coupon code somewhere.  Doesn't happen often, but I picked up some 4.0s for less than $12 that way last year.

Keep an eye on diaperpin.com for sites that have coupon codes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"