D.C. Area Babies

Reston Preschool Recs?

We've narrowed down our move to Vienna, and are just working on finding a house.  DH will be working in Reston starting late summer, and would like to drop off the girls  on his way to work so I don't have to load up all three kids every time.  We fell in love with Parkwood in Vienna, but it will be pretty far out of his way.  We are stiller registering out older daughter (younger one is too young), but would like to also look for possibilities in Reston.  Suggestions?  TIA
BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!

Re: Reston Preschool Recs?

• People who "love" Parkwood also seem to love Hunter Mill Country Day School, which is where my son goes and my daughter is starting in their summer program.

I am about to start working in Reston (and live in Vienna) and the school is conveniently located on the way into the office.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our son goes to Reston Day School and really likes it. their "junior kindergarten" starts at 3.5 years old. technically its located in herndon though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"