Cloth Diapering
Options

Anyone use Kushies?

I'm liking the prices I'm seeing on Kushies, and most of the Amazon reviews I've read seem pretty good.  Just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with them?  If it helps, I have a long and skinny 10.5 lber and chunky almost 13 lber!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone use Kushies?

• Options

I've never heard anything good about them.

If you're looking for good prices, I like my Kawaii pockets.

• Options
    We used them while DS was that little. They worked fine for a month or so.  After that, the fit wasn't right, and not enough absorbancy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've heard them described as the cloth diapers that drive people back to sposies.
  • Options
    I guess there's a reason I haven't heard much about them on this board.  -I'll continue shopping!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We've been using them on our son since his birth and love them. They're a little on the large side but babies grow fast and we managed to work it out.  Not sure why people that haven't used them give them bad reviews, how would you know?!  :)

They also have just introduced new styles and added a pocket diapers too!  I saw them on Kushies Online and have ordered a couple to try, can't wait until they come! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"