Upstate NY Babies
Options

DH just went to the ER

one minute he was fine the next he was in excruciating pain. i called my parents and my dad came and took him. i just got M to sleep and now i'm wondering what to do now? go to sleep? wait up?

my immediate gut feeling is kidney stones, he had sudden pain then he was nauseous and threw up, then the pain got much worse. he didn't want to go at first because we're being really good at not spending any $$ lately and loving how much we've been saving for our house- ugh we just don't need medical bills to set us back

and of course while DH is practically crying over the pain waiting for me dad to get here M decides it's time to run around the house like a whirling dervish, laughing the whole time

and because that isn't enough, right in the middle of all this this co-worker calls and asks me to check on the orders and release any on hold that our other co-workers are entering for our new customers we now have once our acquisition was completed today. yep big ol acquisition going on at work and up till now my role hasn't been much but tomorrow i have to set up 400 new customers and thousand of prices. i need to get to sleep but i feel i'm a terrible wife if i do

DH is supposed to be in FL next week for a managers mtg 

can't a girl catch a break?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH just went to the ER

• Options

Oh no!  (all around!)

I know it hasn't been too long, but have you heard anything?

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

He just texted me, kidney stones, and he has been given pain meds.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh!  Poor guy!  I had a kidney stone with each of my pregnancy and OMG!  So awful!  I hope you get some sleep tonight.  Glad you heard from him. 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Yikes, you poor guys! I'm glad that it isn't more serious though. Do they think he can pass them or will they break them up?
  • Options
    oh yuck. I hope he feels better soon (and that the ER bill isn't too expensive!)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    :( hope he feels better soon
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    oh, that sucks! Has he had them before? Hope he is feeling better soon and that you were both able to get some sleep last night!
  • Options
    I hope he is feeling better soon, that would be scary!! 
    image        image
  • Options
    Hope the meds work and he starts feelin better soon.
  • Options
    Poor guy. They are the worst pain ever.  Hope that he starts feeling better soon!! Hopefully he can pass them quickly. Not fun!

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    Hope he's feeling better.  I've had them, and surgery to remove them, and the pain was comparable to child birth without the awesome gift of a new baby. 
  • Options
    How is he today? Hope you guys get some sleep!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! Hope he's feeling better and that you both got some sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"