Babies: 0 - 3 Months

When did your LO stop having frequent poops throughout the day?

My LO was pooping SO many times throughout the day and then the last 24 hours, nothing! She's been passing gas and has plenty wet diapers but I'm starting to get concerned. She doesn't seem too bothered by it and doesn't have a hard abdomen. I read you should call the doctor after 48 hours of no poop. 

Im a FTM so every little thing has me worried! 

P.S. we had to switch to soy formula a week ago. Could this be the cause? LO ears whatever BM I can give and formula.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When did your LO stop having frequent poops throughout the day?

• My DS just started to give me 2-3 poos a day.  I am so happy and he is only on BM via bottle.   Don't worry remember 6-8 pee diapers and 2-3 poo diapers a day is ok.  I am also a FTM.  :)
  • My doc said they can go up to 5 days without a poopy diaper. My LO has days where he has 3 or 4 then days where he has none, it's normal

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRedsoxchick:
    My doc said they can go up to 5 days without a poopy diaper. My LO has days where he has 3 or 4 then days where he has none, it's normal

This.  I just asked my Pedi amount this today and she said the same thing.  I was afraid that my lo was going enough since some days she doesn't go at all.

• My DS gradually decreased to 2-3 poops a day a couple days before she turned 4 weeks. We talked to the Pedi about this on Tuesday and she had no concerns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"