Cloth Diapering

Yay for restocking!!!

When I ordered my initial stash, Nickis Diapers didn't have the Imagine prefolds in small size, so I just got my covers and the xsmall size. They FINALLY restocked today, so I just ordered 2 pail liners, a wet bag, some fleece liners, and 2 dozen small prefolds. I'm so excited!!! This should get us through until around 20lbs. Of course, we may have to get some pockets if we find a DC that will agree to CD, but I'm cool with that. Not including pail liners and stuff, it only cost me about $200 for my starter stash. I'm so ready for LO to get here now. I think I'm going to prep next weekend!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yay for restocking!!!

• Fluffy mail is so exciting. Thats not bad at all for a starter stash, either.
  • How exciting!!! Congrats on your little one! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • LOL!  I've been stalking that FB page waiting for the announcement.  I bought 3 dz small prefolds, trying out their covers, and also bought flats to send to my parents house in Hawaii to keep there for our visits so we don't have to pack those everytime.  It's going to be my motivation to travel there more than just once a year, even if I have to leave DH at home.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"