Cloth Diapering
Options

What size Imagine prefolds for a NB?

There are tooooo many choices! DS1 was born at 7 lbs. I am going to try snappi-ing but can't guarantee I won't get lazy and want to tri-fold. I have Thirsties Duo covers. Do I get:

* regular newborn
* regular standard infant
* smart fit x-small
* smart fit small

I've been googling for an hour but haven't found a definitive guide, and lots of pictures have been taken down. I wish Nicki's had a thorough info page with pics like GMD...

We love our little guys!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What size Imagine prefolds for a NB?

• Options

If you're gonna wanna trifold, definitely get the smart fit. I have the smart fit size small and they fit perfectly into my duo wrap size one with the rise fully unsnapped, so for newborn I'd get the x-small, which should fit the duo wrap when it's snapped down.

I didn't know better initially and bought the regular newborn and had to fold it down to fit into my covers. Not a big deal I guess, but can get bulky. For reference, the regular newborn is slightly shorter than the smart fit size smalls I have, just more absorbency.

Oh and you can use a snappi with the smart fit too. :-) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I say smart fit x-small, but I preferred to trifold, so that worked great. The smart fits are the same sizing as GMDs, so you can look at their page to figure out how they'll fit in your covers.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have bought and prepped the smart fit xs and they look to be a perfect size for a NB, compared to my KL0s. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"