Stay at Home Moms
Options

Another newbie...

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for a while and decided that it's finally time to break out of my shell. I was just wondering if any of you work from home? I don't mean like you kept your previous job and did office work at home.. the thing is my fiance wants me to be a SAHM once we have a baby because that's how he was raised. Financially I don't see that happening, so he said he would work two jobs, which I really don't think is fair to him. What ways do any of you earn an income from home? By the way, starting a day care probably isn't an option for me - his father lives with us due to his bad health, I can't imagine a bunch of small children crammed into this small house with his father's condition.

Re: Another newbie...

• Options

Good morning and welcome =)

A lot of us work for Chacha or Tutor.com

Chacha is a web based search engine that pp can text in ?? via their cell phones. ?? range from what is the like weather like in certain areas, to tell me a joke. It's very random.

Chacha hires pp to work from their home pc answering those ? It's very flexible and you make .10-.20 for each answer you provide. You work whenever you feel like it.

But, as of now, they aren't hiring guides...you may want to check back though.

I don't work for tutor.com but teach2183 does, and pp have paged below (check back a few pages if you can't find it) asking her what the job entails and she's given a good detailed explanation of how it works.

GL!

• Options
    Welcome to the board!!  You have a wonderful fiance if he is willing to work 2 jobs so you can stay home.   If you are willing to work evenings there are always house parties like Tastefully Simple, Lia Sophia, Pampered Chef that you could do if your fiance is home in the evenings to watch the baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi and welcome!

I have SAH for 3 years now and honestly, don't work so, I can't offer any advice in that aspect but tons of people here do and I'm sure they will chime in to offer suggestions.  Best of luck!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    Thank you all for your help, I really appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"