TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~mrsgaines~*~

Where have you been?! I saw you came out of hiding to reply to Shanrob's post. I miss you!
3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~*~mrsgaines~*~

• Options
    I have been on a much needed break.  I just couldnt bump anymore.  I was so TIRED of thinking about it and then getting bad news.  It was consuming me.  BUT thanks, you are so sweet to think of me.  I have been lurking here and there, and stalking you!  I have made myself absolutely crazy about all of this stuff, but I am now okay and very determined to take control of my physical and mental well being when it comes to this (well, as much control as we are allowed to have, anyway).
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 6/12/11, MMC@ around 9wks, D&C 8/23/11 at 12wks BFP#2 Jan 2012 CP 1/19/12 **Miss you baby*** PGAL/PAL Very Welcome For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options
    I'm so glad that your break helped! Big (((hugs)))....I'm glad to see you around again.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"