Babies on the Brain

BOTBers with tattoos

Who had the Harry Potter tattoo? I've been toying with the idea to get one.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: BOTBers with tattoos

• Not me, but now I kind of want one

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imagebtaylor19:
    Not me, but now I kind of want one

I've been looking at ones for the Deathly Hallows symbol and Maurader's Map footsteps. But I want to get Gabe's initials or birthdate incorporated too.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm planning on getting the deathly hallows symbol with Harrys scar and always underneath it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• imageMandJS:
    imagestarchai920:
    imagebtaylor19:

I've been looking at ones for the Deathly Hallows symbol and Maurader's Map footsteps. But I want to get Gabe's initials or birthdate incorporated too.

On the MM, wasn't there tiny letters indicating the person to whom the footsteps belonged? You could totally incorporate it in there no problem. And then if you ever had more kids, easy enough to add them on, too!

This is the best idea ever

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• imagebtaylor19:
    imageMandJS:
    imagestarchai920:
    imagebtaylor19:

On the MM, wasn't there tiny letters indicating the person to whom the footsteps belonged? You could totally incorporate it in there no problem. And then if you ever had more kids, easy enough to add them on, too!

That is genius! Thank you! I never would have thought of that.

• imagebtaylor19:
    imageMandJS:
    imagestarchai920:
    imagebtaylor19:

I'm stealing this for when I have kids. It sounds great for the inner arm, below the elbow.

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • My DH hates to read and hasn't finished a book since the 90s. I convinced him to try HP, and he read the entire series in about 3 weeks. I'm proud of him for trying them even though he hates to read. Now we have to find something else, unless he decides to just reread the series.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • I've always wanted a tattoo that was a subtle nod to HP but could never think of anything. That's a pretty good idea! I'm thinking I might get an owl feather. 

My sister has a radish tattooed behind her ear in a nod to Luna's radish earrings.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagednh2486:
    imageMandJS:
    imagebiomaj5:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imageMandJS:
    imagestarchai920:
    imagebtaylor19:

I'm stealing this for when I have kids. It sounds great for the inner arm, below the elbow.

Being a HP nerd has SOME advantages. It apparently makes me an expert on HP but honoring your kid related tattoo ideas. Spending way too much time of my life reading HP FTW!

Well crap.  Now we'll all have matching tattoos :)

I amso doing this.  I have a tree on my back, and the little feet could be going around the tree!

Anniversary Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"