Multiples
Options

they sleep 95% of the time?

in utero?  really?  bc mine never. stop. moving.  i love feeling my rib bones being grinded together constantly.  i wonder if there was a typo in that article....

i also read that after 32 weeks you kind of feel the movements less bc they have less room.  um...not mine. i dont get what they are doing in there.  are they super bored?  playing with each other? what?  anyone else have super duper active twins?  does anyone else have sharp shoot pains in your sternum bc the uterus and baby is pressing so hard against it?  i have a lot of problems with this actually...sometimes i wont wear a bra (which i really need) and just put my finger in between to keep the pressure off.

Re: they sleep 95% of the time?

• Options

I'm only 26 weeks and I feel the same.  My right ribs are in constant pain from being hit and I hardly ever feel them still.  It's kind of amazing.  One is moving constantly if not both.  I sit on the couch when I'm home alone sometimes with my shirt up, no bra, holding my boobs up and pushing on my ribs trying to get the LO's to back down.  I feel your pain. 

BFP 6/20/10 1st M/C- 7/3/10~ 6 w 1 d
    BFP 9/13/10- Chemical Pregnancy discovered 9/16/10
    BFP 2/23/11 EDD 2nd M/C 3/20/10~ 7 w 6 d
    BFP 9/17/11- Twins! Alice Nichole 5/15/12 Colette Parker 5/15/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageNikki1219:

I'm only 26 weeks and I feel the same.  My right ribs are in constant pain from being hit and I hardly ever feel them still.  It's kind of amazing.  One is moving constantly if not both.  I sit on the couch when I'm home alone sometimes with my shirt up, no bra, holding my boobs up and pushing on my ribs trying to get the LO's to back down.  I feel your pain. 

yes, this exactly.  id like to tell you that it gets better at 32-33 weeks...but....nope ; )  probably not until they drop!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"