Stay at Home Moms
Options

s/o Cake...what is your favorite flavor?

I love carrot cake or chocolate.  YUM!
April 2009

Re: s/o Cake...what is your favorite flavor?

• Options

I'm totally the opposite. I like the vanilla/ yellow/ funfetti type. HATE carrot cake and only eat chocolate if it's homemade with good frosting. My fave is probably angel food cake. Or my MILs rum cake  mmmmmmmmmmm

now i want cake!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm not picky.

Chocolate, yellow, vanilla, white wedding cake, carrot, marble, angel food.

I guess I'm not a huge fan of strawberry cake, but I'll still eat it. It is cake, after all. 

I can't recall ever having red velvet cake. I'd like to try a really good recipe and then judge.

mmm, cake. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mostly, it's about how good the cake is for me and not as much about the flavor. Grocery store cake is always gross IMO. I really love a good layer cake with fruit filling...like white cake and apricot or chocolate and raspberry.
  • Options
    imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Mostly, it's about how good the cake is for me and not as much about the flavor. Grocery store cake is always gross IMO. I really love a good layer cake with fruit filling...like white cake and apricot or chocolate and raspberry.
    I totally agree with you grocery store cake is gross, but I do love Whole Foods carrot cake and mix berry cake.  Yum!
    April 2009
  • Options
    Funfetti. Some could argue that funfetti is not an actual flavor, but I feel like I can taste the fun in it.

• Options
    One of the layers of my wedding cake was orange mango. It was absolutely AMAZING. I wish all the time that I could make that cake. I guess it is good that I don't know how. Haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCoffeeLovinMomma:
    One of the layers of my wedding cake was orange mango. It was absolutely AMAZING. I wish all the time that I could make that cake. I guess it is good that I don't know how. Haha.

The place we ordered our wedding cake from was AMAZING too. My best friend ordered a cake from there for my baby shower and I was in heaven. I'm glad it's 45 minutes away from my house though, or I might be more tempted to drive over and buy a little cake from them every now and then! 

• Options
    imageKateB1984:

It's all about quality, so I don't really have a fav. I love chocolate hazelnut mousse cake, and black forest cake, and I have a turtle cake recipe I love (chocolate cake with a chocolate caramel pecan filling), and I love carrot cakes and light white cakes with raspberry layers....

I really like cake :P

I agree that it is all about the quality. That turtle cake sounds awesome, would you mind sharing the recipe?  

• Options

Sounds gross but my recent favorites are chile chocolate cake and then chocolate cake with bacon (topped with maple buttercream, sprinkling of bacon, and maple syrup). 

I'm disgusting.

Traditional flavors though, I like a good lemon cake. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"