Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

first login since miscarriage. ugh!

My husband and I were super excited in November when we found out we were pregnant. When we miscarried at 6 weeks, it was rough. But we both took a very practical approach and after that first day, it was disappointing, but we were handling it very well.

I haven't been back on the Bump since the miscarriage, and logged in today for the first time. I clicked on my profile page to update it. It has a tracker in the corner to tell you how far along you are. It told me I was 19 weeks. That was depressing. I didn't realize I would have been almost 5 months. I would have been able to find out the gender next week. That just brought a whole mess of emotions back.

I'm now with a new doctor and taking Clomid, so hopefully I'll be pregnant again soon!

Re: first login since miscarriage. ugh!

• I am so sorry you had to see that and for your loss. Good luck and prayers are with you.
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I totally understand how you feel. I deleted my week by week pregnancy so fast, I couldnt bear to see it. I have a question though if you dont mind me asking. Why did you doctor put you on clomid? Did you have a hard time conceiving or is it because of your miscarriage? I ask bc I am wondering if i should see a specialiast yet or just stick with my doctor. Ive had 2 losses, but I am getting pregnant easily. I thought clomid was used for women who dont ovulate. I could be wrong though. Thanks for sharing your story!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • *hugs* I know it sucks. GL and baby dust!
    Scott & Tara
    eng. 07-05-10
    mar. 09-10-11
  • I understand...I updated my Bump account because seeing that ticker and those updates were just too much. Hugs to you.
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I know exactly how you feel. I deleted everything asap.

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"