Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Spotting and getting worried...

I started having some light, not so bad cramping early this afternoon. I was trying to think back about my last pregnancy to remember if I had more cramping around this time but I had such an awful pregnancy last time that ended in mc that all I can remember is a ton of cramping and fatigue. Well I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had two spots of brown blood. Nothing in the toilet but I have no idea what to do. I don't wanna call my doctor cause the cramps aren't bad at all and it's two spots of blood but I'm getting worried. I had betas drawn Monday that were great with good progesterone. I haven't said anything to my DH cause he will freak. Did anyone else spot and have some light cramping around 5 weeks? What should I do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotting and getting worried...

• Options
    Oh, no. I'm sorry you're dealing with this scary stuff. You specifically said you don't want to call your doctor, but I would. Spotting can be absolutely normal, but I'd want to know for sure what's going on. Hoping that was the last of the spotting. ((hugs)) 
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options

Spotting can be so scary, but it could also be completely normal.  Maybe just give your doc a call for reassurance?

GL!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so so sorry you're going through such a scary thing on your own right now...

It could be something, or it could be nothing. I'd definitely call your doc though, even if you don't want to tell your hubs just yet. 

With my first m/c all I had was super light purple spotting a couple times when I wiped. No cramping or bleeding until the day the m/c happened. Ultrasound confirmed the loss about 4 or 5 days prior. 

Try to relax (easier said then done, I know) and think positive thoughts. See your doc as soon as you can for reassurance. It could totally be nothing.

T&P are with you. Hang in there.

Third time's the charm! BabyFruit Ticker

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." ~ John Bingham

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else.   Call your doctor.  If anything it might give you peace of mind and make you feel a little better.  I really hope that everything works out and that it turns out to be nothing. Good luck. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree , call the doctor to tomorrow and get checked out. 

BFP #1 on 5.28.11,EDD 01.22.12, u/s showing miss m/c 6.27.11, D&C 7.01.11 at 10weeks 5days

BFP #2 on 2.14.12,.EDD 10.22.12, Baby Dhillon was born on 10.13.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#3 on 8.16.13, EDD 4.17.14, Hang on here we go again!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    All I have are *hugs* hun.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    I'm starting to feel like the queen of spotting. And bleeding. If you're concerned, call your OB for some reassurance. It could be nothing. We've been incredibly blessed and so far everything looks good. The fact that it's brown blood is better than being red.

**Hugs**

IMG_2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else that it's probably nothing but call anyway just to give yourself peace of mind.  ((hugs)) to you, I know it's scary but I'm sure everything is fine.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Please stay with us, Baby! BabyFruit Ticker BFP 8/4/11 Missed M/C @9wks D&C @12wks
  • Options

((big hugs)) Call your Dr.

But, Like pps said, spotting doesnt always mean something is wrong.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"