June 2011 Moms

CD moms - question

I have a really dumb question.  Well, the question may not be dumb but the circumstances prompting it sure are.

How do you use Bac-Out (if you do)?  I bought 3 samples from SewCraftyBaby, but I honestly don't know what it's for or, rather, how it's supposed to be used.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CD moms - question

• I had no clue what Bac-out meant so I googled and found this
  • imagejenny_jeff:
    I had no clue what Bac-out meant so I googled and found this

I found that to and to be honest, although I haven't watched the video, it didn't help me out much :)  Could be that I'm too tired to comprehend.

• Loading the player...
  • Don't you just spray it on pooped on diapers so that the bacteria/odor does not multiply when they sit in the pail.
  • imageMommaA117:
    Don't you just spray it on pooped on diapers so that the bacteria/odor does not multiply when they sit in the pail.

Could be - I'm still researching.  That would be easy enough.  I wasn't sure if it was meant to be sprayed on or used in the washing machine or what.

• I use it on all my diapers before they go in the pail. I just spray it on. It's supposed to reduce odor (I guess it helps) and prevent staining (definitely helps). I also use it on the carpet for pet stains and on stained clothing as a pre treatment. Apparently you can put it in the wash too but I've never tried that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagegymnst1013:

imagejenny_jeff:
    I had no clue what Bac-out meant so I googled and found this

I found that to and to be honest, although I haven't watched the video, it didn't help me out much :)  Could be that I'm too tired to comprehend.

haha I didn't watch the video either...sorry I couldn't be of more help.  I was told to put some cotton balls with drops of tea tree oil in the lid of my pail...it's supposed to be antibacterial. I tried it today...we'll see when it's full of stinky diapers.

• imagecassoppea:
    I use it on all my diapers before they go in the pail. I just spray it on. It's supposed to reduce odor (I guess it helps) and prevent staining (definitely helps). I also use it on the carpet for pet stains and on stained clothing as a pre treatment. Apparently you can put it in the wash too but I've never tried that.

Thanks!!  I'll give it a whirl starting tomorrow and see how it goes.

• I use it in the prewash cycle of my wash routine. Just a squirt in the detergent compartment. I also have some diluted bac-out by the pail that I use to spray poop dipes ( I use liners or spray first) and night dipes before they go in the pail. It helps with stink and stains.
  • Like PP, I spray all dipes before they go in the big wet bag in my laundry room. Seems to work well for minimizing stink and no stains. You can buy it at all the grocery stores here, in the "organic" sections. It comes in a huge spray bottle and smells nice, like citrus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"