Houston Babies

Dealing with discharge...

This is such an embarrassing thing to talk about but I am sure all the pregnant women is going through it. But like I feel so uncomfortable and don't know what to do besides wear a panty liner....any ideas???
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Dealing with discharge...

• That's all you can do, hang in there!  If you're concerned about the color/smell talk to your OB as it might be a sign of infection. 
  • And it says that it only gets worse....I believe everyday that a man could not handle pregnancy 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Speaking of...I've been dealing with the same discharge issue and so I've been wearing panty liners everyday for the last week or so. Today I've woken up and I feel like my "inner labia" (dont know the technical term) is a little sore feeling. I dont know if thats nornal or if I got a yeat infection from wearing panty liners and having discharge. Sorry for the TMI.

Thoughts anyone? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yep panty liner it is. And just make sure you're not getting an infection (which is very common).
    Photobucket
  • I would definetly mention it on your next visit. There is medication for that if it is an infection. I had an infection and didn't even know it and I was in my 2nd trimester.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • yes panty liner...just make sure it is not a yeast infection
    Renee Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"