Help me ladies,

Which do you think is better?

My Little Lamb

(comes as a combo set)

or

My Little Snuggabunny 

Confused

Re: Which should I get

• Neither, spend the extra money on a Mamaroo. I have never been a huge fan of the cheap fisher price swings.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    Neither, spend the extra money on a Mamaroo. I have never been a huge fan of the cheap fisher price swings.

lol, this! although i'm good with any bouncy seat. they are more portable and take up less space! i've never been a huge swing fan, and these days they just seem to be getting bigger and bigger...just my opinion.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just checked it out... Hmm. I'm a bit skeptical - care to elaborate why this thing is better? The video doesn't really cut it for me.

As for size-after looking at the swing in person, it's a fairly decent size - plus w/ the swing - I won't have to worry about my nb infants head falling forward. The mamaroo doesn't look to stabilizing for a newborn, which concerns me

Swing is going to be for downstairs only & the bounce seat I'm going to use for multiple purposes & like the portability option

• The big difference between the lamb and bunny swing is that the bunny has an A/C adapter and the lamb only takes batteries. I went with the snugabunny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageCkanownik:
    The big difference between the lamb and bunny swing is that the bunny has an A/C adapter and the lamb only takes batteries. I went with the snugabunny.

And the seat looks like it tilts on the snuggabunny, the lamb doesn't show that feature.

Good call ;)

• I have the Little Snuggabunny and I love it!!! Comes with great sounds for the baby and speeds of the swing, very sturdy and easy to clean. It's also super soft
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecmurphy09:

Just checked it out... Hmm. I'm a bit skeptical - care to elaborate why this thing is better? The video doesn't really cut it for me.

As for size-after looking at the swing in person, it's a fairly decent size - plus w/ the swing - I won't have to worry about my nb infants head falling forward. The mamaroo doesn't look to stabilizing for a newborn, which concerns me

Swing is going to be for downstairs only & the bounce seat I'm going to use for multiple purposes & like the portability option

It's nicer. Plus it has more motions than just your generic side to side and back and forth motions. Has things like a bounce, vibrate, car ride, ect type motions. It worked wonders for my DD who only fell asleep in the car for a while. Put it on car mode and your good to go. Plus it plugs into the wall and has an iPod connecter so you don't have to listen to some crap tastical lullaby that when your swing starts running out of juice it sounds like satan. All together it is worth the extra 100$. I bought the Mamaroo and no bouncy seat. It's awesome.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My sister had the lamb one and hated it.  She returned it twice and still it was extremely loud, it never did sit level and was an all around terrible swing!
  • Without a doubt the Snugabunny combo! The swing plugs in and the bouncer actually bounces.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely go with the Snugabunny.  I was really happy with the Lamb swing but the Snugabunny plugs in.  I would have gotten that one instead if it had been available back then.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Definitely go with the Snugabunny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"