Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Trying to get pregnant!

Hello...

My husband and I just started trying to concieve and the beginning of this month! Im due for my periods in 3 days and I couldnt help myself but get a pregnancy test and try... But it came back negative! Did I try to early? any tips on how to fall pregnant? Im taking some tablets that are for women trying to concieve..

Can't wait to hear your stories Smile

Re: Trying to get pregnant!

• Options
    First off, welcome! You'll want to read the newbie link at the top of the board. Most of us chart, which helps you know when you ovulate, otherwise you don't know if your period is "late."  I'm not aware of tablets to help in concieving, but prenatals you get healthy for when you do. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesk1988:

Hello...

My husband and I just started trying to concieve and the beginning of this month! Im due for my periods in 3 days and I couldnt help myself but get a pregnancy test and try... But it came back negative! Did I try to early? any tips on how to fall pregnant? Im taking some tablets that are for women trying to concieve..

Try falling on a penis!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2002 Lap. surgery Stage 3 Endo
    Amenorrhea/Anovulation since 2009
    3/2012 HSG left dialated/Hydrosalpinx, right tube blocked
    3/2012 SA - Normal! Go little swimmers!
    Lap. surgery 6/13/12 stage 4 Endo Cleared tubes, removed cysts and adhesions.
    Repeat HSG, right tube blocked/left hydro. PCOS, and Endometrial hyperplasia.
    Moving forward with purchasing a home, then maybe IVF/ adoption/embryo adoption/ or child free.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesk1988:

Hello...

Trip?

Welcome and GL

Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Options

imageAshDahlia:
    First off, welcome! You'll want to read the newbie link at the top of the board. Most of us chart, which helps you know when you ovulate, otherwise you don't know if your period is "late."  I'm not aware of tablets to help in concieving, but prenatals you get healthy for when you do. Good luck!

I think she means prenatal =tablets ?!?! not sure.

• Options
    imageFoxlover:
    imagesk1988:

Hello...

Try falling on a penis!

Bahahahahaha. 

Welcome & good luck!

• Options

1. Read the Newbie link at the top of the page. It has a nice chart on what DPO people get postives on HPTs.

2. Go to FertilityFriend.com and sign up. Take the free charting course. Buy a basal body thermometer and start charting your temps. If you don't chart your temperature, you cannot be sure that you ovulated and won't know for sure if your period is late.

3. Go to youtube and watch The Great Sperm Race.

Good Luck!

TTC#1 since 5/2011
    DX: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, Myasthenia Gravis, Aplastic Anemia, one copy MTHFR DH SA: count 52% motility (slow progressive), 0% normal morph
    June-July 2012: Clomid cycles=BFNs
    August 2012: New RE, started Metformin, Letrozole 7.5mg+TI=BFN Sept. 2012: IUI#1: Letrozole 7.5mg=BFN
    Oct. 2012: IUI#2 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    Nov '12-March '13 on a break
    April 2013: IUI#3 Letrozole 7.5mg+Dexamethasone=BFN
    June 2013: IVF#1  Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix =BFN, 3 Frosties
    August 2013: FET#1=BFP 8/20/13,  EDD 4/30/13, MMC 10/1/13
    December 2013: IVF#2 Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix=?
     ~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~

imageimageimage

• Options
    imageFoxlover:
    imagesk1988:

Hello...

Try falling on a penis!

Ha! I was thinking the same thing!  Try falling on it, then off of it, and on it...

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome!  Something tells me that English is not your first language.  You speak/type the way I do sometimes.  Where are you originally from?
    pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"