Late Term and Child Loss

My triggers

So my triggers have changed. It is so weird. It used to be all baby girls while that is still an issue for me my biggest trigger lately has been seeing little girl sisters that could be possibly 3 or 4 years apart. I watched a movie called Dream house and the girls were like 3 and 6 and they (spoiler) get killed I found myself crying hysterically I was so upset. I suppose one because they didn't make it and also that they are so close in age and my girls would have been like that too.  I watched  Poltergiest and when the little girl Carol Ann was missing I had a panic attack I have seen that movie hundreds of times. It is so weird how my triggers have gone so weird.

I miss my baby girl and wish she was here with her big sister Riley so they could grow up together and play together. I hate that this is our new life.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: My triggers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"