1st Trimester

Anyone's EDD WAY off??

Anyone else have their due date changed because of miscalculation (no one asked about my LP duration)?  We thought we were 11 weeks and 4 days today, but when we got our first ultrasound this morning, baby was SO small, I thought for sure they were going to give me their condolences right there in the office.  NOPE!  There was that little heartbeat, pounding away nice and strong.  Anyone else?
CafeMom Tickers

Re: Anyone's EDD WAY off??

• According to LMP, I am 9 weeks... but I know I had a long cycle (first one off BCP) and am fairly certain that I'm more like 7.5 weeks along...

I won't have an u/s until the NT scan in a few weeks, so I don't know if they'll change by due date or not. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Mine was off by about 10 days! I kinda figured it was though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • According to LMP I should be 10 weeks 4 days but after my second U/s they said my due date was two weeks off. Which makes no sense. So technically I am only 8 weeks 4 days but I have feeling LO will have a growth spurt and we will be right back on track at out next U/S in a few weeks.
    Orginal September 2012 Mom
    #1 Alice born 9/12 born after 2 1/2 years on infertility
    #2 Loss 12/15
    Ttc #3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • With DS mine was 10 days off. Original due date was 9/12 then changed to 9/2 and he was born via section on 8/26. My friend just recently thought she was 9 weeks 4 days and they told her she was really 7 weeks 4 days so it sounds like it happens alot.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • according to lmp i should be nine weeks  today but based on ultrasounds and measurments they pushed my due date out  twelve days, so i am seven weeks two days today.

excuse the no capitals or numbers, i am posting from my phone and it doesnt like to do either of those on these boards. 

• Mine was only 3 days off. I had an ultra sound at 7w1d and they said I was about 6w4d's so it's very common. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • By my LMP, i had an EDD of 11/6, but i knew it wasnt right based on our timing of sex, so i requested an early dating u/s. It was 8 days off from the LMP EDD (i loved being able to say I TOLD YOU SO! to the OB, lol). So they changed my EDD to 11/14. DS was born 11/18 (40w4d based on the adjusted EDD), so I'm SO glad they changed it otherwise they would have wanted to induce me for being "overdue" before he was ready.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep! According to my LMP I am currently 9w6d. But via u/s I am 6w5d. So 3 weeks off! I have always had incredibly irregular periods so they told me from the get go that the EDD based on LMP was bound to be off. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersPregnancy Ticker
  • My first ultrasound measurements were off by 3 weeks. They told me I was 8w6d when really I was 11w6d. I missed out on the NT scan because we didn't find out until I went in for the NT scan and found out I was 16 weeks not 13. I am glad everything else went well for you and you saw the HB.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happened to me! My EDD would have made me 10 weeks, when I went in and got an ultrasound to determine the gestational age, I was only 6 weeks! So, I was 4 weeks off. I ovulated very late.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"