Cloth Diapering

Trim diapers

I am looking for a trim diaper for my small baby.  I love our little gdiapers but daycare keeps having problems with leaks in the legs at daycare. We have been checking the seal and adjusting per the videos I watched on the gdiaper website but to no avail. The rest of my stash includes some rumparooz pockets which are pretty big on her, alva  pockets, kawaii pockets, prefolds and covers. I am looking for some more pockets or AIOs or AI2s that are a little more trim for daycare. I am willing to do some sized diapers as well. Any recommendations for some diapers that will fit a smaller baby with little legs?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trim diapers

• You may be able to get away with using the covers you already have with a trimmer, hemp insert, like Joeybunz. That way you don't have to buy a bunch of new diapers. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our trimmest diaper is the Swaddlebees Simplex.
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Loading the player...
  • We had the same problem.  :/  The pocket that has fit the best on our LO is the BG 4.0.  It's not "trim," it's actually a little bulky, but we never have leaks with them. 

If you didn't see already, Cotton Babies is having a sale on used BGs.   

GL! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Tots bots easy fits are our trimmest diaper. I agree with pp that swaddlebees simplex is trim, it works best on babies with bigger thighs. We also use BG 4.0's stuffed with half a thirsties hemp prefold and it's super duper trim while still being absorbent enough for us.
    sam & arlo 

• Swaddlebees simplex 2.0 and Flips. BG Elementals and Tots Bits easy fits are a close second. My LO doesn't have chunky thighs but she not super skinny.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • When they're "leaking," is the insert completely soaked?  If not, it's not a fit issue, it's an absorbency/changing issue.  I have a hard time getting DC to change DD frequently enough, so they complain of leaks.  Once I got them to change her every two hours, magically the leaking issue stopped.  I'd start there before you look at other diapers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"