December 2011 Moms
Options

AW: Milestone this morning!

We officially have a roller in the house!  DD has been going tummy-to-back since she was 1 month and 1 day, and this morning (after putting her to sleep on her back) I discovered a tummy sleeper!  Of course this means less sleep for mom but I'm so excited at all the milestones she's hitting

I hope we can get her to do it again today so I can get it on the flipcam!! 

I've been writing each milestone on the calendar, then transferring the info into her baby book each month.  How do you all record milestones? 

Angel Baby -EDD 6/10/11 m/c at 9w2d on 11/7/10 Our Early Christmas Gift - A Beautiful Baby Girl Born December 18, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: Milestone this morning!

• Options
    Aww congrats! My sophie rolled from tummy to back at about the same age but no back to tummy yet! I do the same thing...on the calendar untill i have time to update the baby book.
  • Options

Congrats on hitting this milestone!  

Alex doesn't roll at all yet, but he's trying :-) I am not really recording milestones. I do write about it in my private blog, but that's more for telling my family in Germany about it.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

AW!  DS rolls tummy to back every once in a while - I will freak out when he does back to tummy!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aw! That's awesome! T just started rolling from back to belly last week. I have a journal that was given to me as a shower gift and then I transfer it into his baby book.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"