June 2012 Moms
Options

bamboobies

I just heard about them from a friend who recently had her baby. I'm pretty interested. I knew I was going to use cloth breast pads anyway, but I've never heard of these til now. Has anyone tried them or looked into them? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: bamboobies

• Options

I've heard of them, a lady at a trade show had them and was telling me that apparently they don't stick to you, so when they are all cracked and bleeding and all that lovely stuff, these at least don't hurt when you go to change them.

They sound very, very, very interesting.

pregnancy pregnancy
  • Options
    They look interesting and useful, but I dont think I would pay $30 for 4. I mean, before your milk regulates you can go through a lot of breast pads in a day, so you'd need more than 1 pack for even a days worth of leaking. I used both fabric ones and disposable ones with the LOs and never thought they were "crinkly" or visible. But, hey, if the cost is not a problem, then they look nice!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've only heard good things about them. I haven't seen them in person though. I'm ordering some disposable, and a few pairs of these. If they're awesome, I'm going to stick with just them exclusively when the disposable ones are gone. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have them.  I liked them but I never leaked, I just used them to help the constant high beams.  Since I didn't leak the disposable ones just seemed so wasteful.  I bought them in a BFing store for $14 for 2.  They're very soft.  To wash I just put them in a lingerie bag w/ my delicates and air dry.

If you want reuseable I've heard very good things about lilypadz too.

image   image

• Options
    imageEMO-mamma:

I have them.  I liked them but I never leaked, I just used them to help the constant high beams.  Since I didn't leak the disposable ones just seemed so wasteful.  I bought them in a BFing store for $14 for 2.  They're very soft.  To wash I just put them in a lingerie bag w/ my delicates and air dry.

If you want reuseable I've heard very good things about lilypadz too.

Thanks for your input.

I'll look into the other ones too!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    They are also available on Amazon, so you could register for them (if it doesn't make you uncomfortable). They also offer packs of 6 for those moms who are concerned with going through several throughout the day. Good luck!
  • Options
    They had a deal a month or so back where you could get a free pair and only had to pay shipping. I bought them, but haven't used them or anything, since I don't have the need. They seemed like pretty good quality though. 
  • Options

I bought some when they had them on Babysteals.  The ladies over there rave about them!  They were $15.49 for 3 pairs plus an overnight set.  They come up on there occasionally.  They are soft and large, but not bulky.  And they are in the shape of a heart.  :)  I think they will be better than the cloth ones I used with DS.  I couldn't use disposables, because I got clogged ducts with them and I leaked ALL.THE.TIME!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"