October 2011 Moms

UGH the name!

My cousin just had her baby yesterday.  They do J names.  Josiah, John, Julia, Jaxon, and now  Jessalie hmm...They didn't have her named yet yesterday they hadn't decided.  Her name was posted on FB a half hour ago.  I think I would have brainstormed a little longer.  NMS 

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: UGH the name!

• Poor baby :(

This is just one, among many, MANY reasons why I don't want five kids! It seems the names have been trending downwards. I guess you just run out of good ideas. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepennysuedog:

My cousin just had her baby yesterday.  They do J names.  Josiah, John, Julia, Jaxon, and now  Jessalie hmm...They didn't have her named yet yesterday they hadn't decided.  Her name was posted on FB a half hour ago.  I think I would have brainstormed a little longer.  NMS 

Ugh...  you know, The Duggars could have helped here.  They have 19 kids with J names.  Jessalie is a new one though.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Yeah, that is pretty unfortunate. At least she can always go by Jess... 

• imagesomebodysmama21:

I would not use it but I dont think its bad.

What happened to your siggy? 

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • imagedanes22:
    imageLauriJean_2009:
    imagepennysuedog:

Ugh...  you know, The Duggars could have helped here.  They have 19 kids with J names.  Jessalie is a new one though.  :)

I was going to ask if their last name was Duggar. 

Isn't the mother pregnant again? I swear I thought I heard/saw that on tv...

Back to the original topic, I agree that the poor girl is going to have a tough time, but at least she can go by Jess as another poster said.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagesbrowarny:
    My sisters coworker named her ds renesmee.  true story....and sad.

That's from Twilight... yes, DH and I watched it on demand last weekend.  It's what Bella and Edward named their baby.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imagesbrowarny:

I didn't like it when they used it in Twilight and I still think it's silly.

• Hmm, can't say it does anything for me.

If we ever have #2 I don't think we'll give her the same initial as #1.  As it is L gets called by the dog's name every now and then.

• imageStewartandmaura:

imagesbrowarny:

I didn't like it when they used it in Twilight and I still think it's silly.

It's horrendous! I think both parents are morons but I am hardcore judging the father for letting that happen. The people in the movie didn't even like it much. For crying out loud.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"