June 2011 Moms
Options

Would you take your LO?

Max loves Elmo and he's coming to Chicago for a Sesame Street Live show.  M will be 11 months old and I'm just wondering if you think he'd still be too little or if we should take him.  Have any of you done something similar yet?  

Re: Would you take your LO?

• Options
    I wouldn't take LO by herself. If a friend was taking thier childern, I might tag along.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    nah.  i'd pass.  especially if it cost money.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely would :) Two friends just took their LOs - they are 11 months and 14 months and they had a great time!
  • Options
    If my niece and nephew were going I would consider it. If they were not, I for sure would not go.
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    I wouldn't only because there is NO way J is sitting still that long.
  • Options
    We took Ryker to the circus in November for his 2nd birthday...Max came too but slept most of it.  I think Elmo would be an ok show to take your LO to.  I think it could keep his attention.  Just remeber to take sippys and plenty of snakes.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    nah. I really don't think DD would pay attention right now.
  • Options
    I don't know. I would have to wait and see how DD is much closer to the date. Right now, she is crawling everywhere and doesn't want to just sit on someone's lap for an extended period of time.
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options
    At that age I think shows like that are pointless. If I was taking my other child then yes i would bring DS along, but to just take him, no.
  • Options
    imagemesr:
    nah.  i'd pass.  especially if it cost money.
    This
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better about it, I think the tour comes through Dallas almost every year. It's probably the same for Chicago.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"